frequently asked questions
01. How much does it cost to build a website?
We price our web sites on a project by project basis. Since the features, & functionality of each of the sites we take on differ, we can only provide an accurate quote once your requirements have been established.
02. How much do you charge for your logo design service?
Our logo design charges start from £200
03. What formats would my logo be available in once you have completed the design?
We will convert your logo to jpeg, gif & eps formats
04. How long will it take you to complete my work?
The average design project takes between 8-10 weeks from start to finish. The process involves
- understanding and agreeing your requirements
- designing draft templates
- deciding on the template for your design
- developing the website in line with the requirements and agreed template
- thoroughly testing the website's functionality, usability & accessibility
- deploying the site files to your host server
Please bear in mind, that more complex requirements would take longer than the time stated above.
05. Who owns the designs once they have been completed?
Once the designs have been completed, signed off and paid for, they become the sole proprietary of the client.
06. Do you provide training in web site design and development?
No we do not.
07. Do you carry out work for non-UK based clients?
Because of the nature of our business, we can build web sites, design logos and carry out corporate branding for clients all over the world.
The only service we will not be able to provide to non-UK based clients would be printing your corporate material.
08. I do not have a web site domain name registered, could you do this for me?
Yes, we can do this for you.
09.Could you take care of the site hosting for me?
Yes we can. For an agreed annual fee, we will take over the responsibility of registering your domain name and hosting your website.
This service includes:
- setting up email addresses under your chosen domain name
- troubleshooting any web or email server related issues
10.If I need to make changes to my web site, how do I do this?
At the start of your project, we will discuss content management options:
- Depending on your level of web development knowledge, you could access the source files directly to edit the areas of your site content that need updating
- We could build a content management system which would be accessible via the internet. Through this system, you could access the relevant web site pages, make changes to or delete them completely and add new pages.
- For an annual fee, you could leave the site maintenance to us. Please contact for the terms & conditions for this option.